Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Spyware From Hell, Part 2

By John Crawford

Ok, my buddy at work wasn't happy with me cause I dis'd the Yankees in my last post. I'm a long time Orioles fan, there hasn't been much to cheer about for a few years. My buddy's from NYC, so I can't really hold it against him for being a Yankees fan. In spite of that flaw, he's a good friend and a great bowler. By all accounts you would think we really hate the very companies that make the products we spend all day fixing. It's frustrating, for sure. In the end, if the big guys started making perfect products, I'd have to take a greeters job at Wal-Mart. I don't think that's likely to happen anytime soon. Unless Microsoft builds a brand new operating system, from the ground up, with a new core, a write protected registry, and a browser that is stable and doesn't leak, chances are I'll have a job well past retirement.

See the full article... Spyware From Hell, Part 2

No comments: