Sunday, November 21, 2010

Happy 25th Birthday to Windows 1.0: The Bland Bust that Started it All

Many who will read this aren't old enough to remember 1985. 1985 was the year of "Back To The Future", I saw it in theaters..with my wife. That was the year I bought my first computer. No it did not have Windows on it. We went to this computer store in Fayetteville, NC. I remember the salesman showing us an IBM PC, you know, they had the clickity-clack keyboard and green screen? Instead we bought a Kaypro computer. It used CP/M. I'm not gonna attempt to tell you much about it, here's a link to it KAYPRO.

Read full article at Happy 25th Birthday to Windows 1.0: The Bland Bust that Started it All

Regards
John Crawford

AutismZone
Accokeek Computers
Mamas Best Recipes
The Cartouche - Science Fiction Reviews


AddThis Social Bookmark Button
Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: